If you’d like to schedule South Metro Fire Rescue (SMFR) to be part of a Parade or National Night Out event we ask that you kindly review the criteria below and fill out the form so that we can process the request and get back to you as soon as possible. SMFR will make every effort to attend your event, however, we do receive multiple requests to attend parades & events and are not always available during your requested time.
Please note that the parade requests will be confirmed after the deadline to submit date has passed; and there is no guarantee that we will be able to attend every event, even if they are on the schedule. In addition, these requests do Not include 4th of July parade requests. For any requests for this, please visit this page.
Criteria and Things to Know:
- All units participating in parades and events are in-service and therefore could be called away at any time for emergencies
- Scheduling will be first come, first serve basis
- A maximum of 4 parade/events for each station
- A minimum of 1 hour scheduled between each parade/event
- We will stop taking request until July 22nd for National Night Out events. Please note that there will be no exceptions to this date as there is quite a bit of planning that needs to occur.
- The deadline to request 4th of July Parade participation has expired.