South Metro Fire Rescue (SMFR) is looking for entry level Firefighters to join our organization for the Fall 2020 Academy.
As the first step in the SMFR recruitment process, candidates are required to successfully complete the FireTEAM test. The test is administered through the National Testing Network and available from 01/10/2020 to 03/16/2020.
Please visit the FireTEAM website, identify a testing center near you and register to take the test. https://nationaltestingnetwork.com/publicsafetyjobs/search.cfm?position=2&state=All+States
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Must be 18 years of age by 08/03/2020
- Valid FireTEAM test scores through 08/24/2020
- Valid CPAT certificate through 08/24/2020
- Possess or be able to obtain a Colorado driver’s license by 08/03/2020
- Possess and maintain an acceptable driving record in accordance with SMFR’s Driving Records Policy